Sunday, April 27, 2008

Quiet on the set!

In Buenos Aires, that can be difficult.

I went into the office today to get a bit of work done. I usually carry my camera on weekends and take pictures of the things that I notice on the mid-week walks to & from work.

Today, I wasnt the only one out with a camera. In the 15 blocks that I walked from the apartment to the office, there were three locations where either some show, movie or commercial was being filmed.

One location was in front of the Brazilian Embassy, the next one inside a restaurant and the third, by the Plaza San Martin in front of my office. The weekends are the only time such 'quiet' activities in the city can occur. In the middle of the week, the sheer volume of traffic - buses, motorcycles, cars & noisy dogs, having it 'quiet on the set' would be impossible.


The smoke drifted back into the city today with another wind shift. Hopefully it didnt 'cloud' the shot at each of the locations.

B.

No comments: